Terms of Service
1. These conditions apply to every agreement for Invoicing Office between the Supplier and you, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
2. Deviations and / or additions to these general terms and conditions are only valid if and insofar as agreed in writing by Supplier and you.
3. The applicability of any of your General Terms and Conditions is expressly rejected.
4. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate closure of your Invoicing Office account.
1. You must be at least 18 years of age or older.
2. You must be a person, accounts registered by 'robots' or other automated methodologies are not permitted.
3. You must provide your own personal information during the registration process.
4. Your login details are strictly personal and may not be shared with other people.
5. You are at all times personally responsible for keeping your username and password confidential. Supplier cannot be held liable for this.
6. You are responsible for all activities and content that is placed under your account (also for the users that are created under your account).
7. A (1) person or company may have a maximum of one (1) free account.
8. It is not permitted to place more than one (1) company in an Invoicing Office account. However, the inclusion of multiple trade names of a company in a Billing Office account is permitted.
9. You are not allowed to use Invoicing Office for illegal purposes, you must not violate Dutch law.
Payment Terms and Account Conversion Terms
1. Payment is made in advance per calendar month or calendar year by SEPA direct debit or credit card. The other costs that are made, for example for sending invoices via Invoicing Office Post, are invoiced and collected afterwards.
2. The SEPA direct debit is announced by e-mail at least 7 days prior to execution.
3. When converting from a free account to a paid account, the free account is immediately converted to a paid account and you automatically terminate the free account. Payment will also start on the day of conversion.
4. All mentioned prices are exclusive of the applicable high VAT rate (currently 21%).
5. If there is a payment delay of 3 invoices, your Invoicing Office account will be closed temporarily. You will receive instructions by e-mail about being able to pay those invoices and when your account will be activated again.
6. If you fail to pay on time, you are legally in default. You then owe an interest of 1% per month, unless the legal interest is higher, in which case the legal interest is due. The interest on the claimable amount will be calculated from the moment that you are in default until the moment of payment of the full amount due.
7. All judicial and extrajudicial collection costs, including the costs for lawyers, bailiffs and collection agencies, are for your account. The extrajudicial collection costs are in accordance with the scale used by case law for extrajudicial collection costs.
1. You are responsible for canceling your Invoicing Office account, you can only cancel in the "Account" section of your own Invoicing Office environment. Another form of cancellation is not accepted and t herefore not processed.
2. The moment you cancel your Invoicing Office account, the account (including payment) will be terminated immediately. A paid Invoicing Office account can be canceled per month.
3. All your data will be deleted 3 months after your account has been terminated.
4. You are at all times responsible for the legal retention of your invoices, even after canceling your Invoicing Office account.
Service changes and prices
1. Supplier reserves the right to make changes to Invoicing Office at any time, with or without notice.
2. The supplier reserves the right to temporarily suspend Invoicing Office at any time, with or without notification, for example in the event of maintenance.
3. The supplier retains the right to permanently stop Invoicing Office. This will be announced at least 3 calendar months in advance on https://www.FacturatieOffice.nl.
4. Supplier reserves the right to implement price changes for the use of Invoicing Office. These price changes are announced at least one (1) calendar month in advance on www.FacturatieOffice.nl.
Copyright and ownership of content
1. Supplier will never claim ownership of your content and / or materials placed on your account and underlying accounts. In other words, your data is and always remains your property. You can have this on request up to 3 months after your account has been terminated.
2. It is not permitted to (re) use HTML and / or CSS and / or images for their own or commercial use without the express permission of the Supplier.
1. If the Supplier should be liable, then this liability is limited to the provisions of this provision.
2. The Supplier is not liable for damage, of whatever nature, caused by the fact that the Supplier relied on incorrect and / or incomplete information provided by you.
3. The supplier is never liable for indirect damage, including consequential damage, lost profit, lost savings and damage due to business interruption.
4. The supplier is only liable for direct damage.
1. You indemnify the Supplier against any claims from third parties, including the costs of legal assistance, which suffer damage in connection with the implementation of the agreement and whose cause is attributable to parties other than the Supplier.
Applicable law and disputes
1. Dutch law applies exclusively to all legal relationships to which the Supplier is a party.
2. Disputes between the Supplier and you will only be settled by the competent court in the Almelo district.
Other terms and conditions
1. Supplier strives for the highest possible uptime. In the event of force majeure, the Supplier cannot be held liable for this.
2. Supplier uses services (hardware, software, network, data storage, etc.) from third parties for the provision of Invoicing Office.
3. You will not attempt to hack Invoicing Office and / or set up websites that occur as part of Supplier or Invoicing Office.
4. You will not reproduce, copy, duplicate, sell or resell parts of Invoicing Office or Invoicing Office as a whole without the express permission of the Supplier.
5. You will not use Invoicing Office for posting or sending unsolicited content / e-mail (SPAM).
6. You will not place worms and / or viruses and / or other forms of destructive code on Invoicing Office.
7. Supplier strives, but does not guarantee, that: 1) Invoicing Office meets your specific wishes, 2) Invoicing Office has a correct functioning, 3) Errors in Invoicing Office are corrected.
8. Questions about the Terms and Conditions can be asked at e-mail address: support@FacturatieOffice.nl.